Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 - PLANTS AND SEEDS

Some of my vegetable and flower seeds came in!! (Doesn't take much to excite me, especially if it's something to do with gardening.) I ordered them a couple of weeks ago when the Gurney online catalog came, but I wasn't expecting them so soon. Now I really can't wait for Spring. Here are the items I've ordered so far:

FLOWERS



HYBRD TEA ROSE



GLORY OF THE SNOW


FIELD GRADE GLADS


DAISY MIX


VIOLA ANGEL AMBER KISS



BUTTERFLY PLANT SILKY MIX



WINTER HARDY GLADS


COSMOS


CARPET MAGIC MIX


LOUISIANA IRIS


VEGGIES



PEA SNOW OREGON SUGAR POD


LETTUCE BLEND


HOT PEPPER MIX




EARLY GIRL TOMATO



CUCUMBER STRAIGHT EIGHT



SWEET BELL PEPPER MIX


SWEET BANANA MIX


I know already I've got to have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment