Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009-JANUARY 28TH & 29th

The forecasters were predicting winter storm conditions for our area on Tuesday night but thankfully it didn't happen. It was cold and there was some frozen precipitation for about 11 minutes, but nothing to be concerned about.







There was a little frozen stuff in my beds, and on the hot tub deck,but hopefully everything will survive. I saw a Red-headed Woodpecker hanging on one of my feeders today and a female Cardinal hopping around on the patio. That was a refreshing sight. D'lyla thought so too, and was extremely irritated that I wouldn't let her outside to find breakfast. Too bad. She's come in way too many times with feathers stuck to her face.


Leslie has spruced up the flowers on Bella's grave. The Christmas Poinsettias had about run their course and were looking a little dreary. She brightened things up a bit.





This is a picture I got of a sunrise one morning last week that I thought was really pretty.




We are back to the DL place this morning to try again for Abby's permit. Just shoot me now.

1 comment:

  1. I've said that about 60 times today. if Iwere a horse, they would have done put me outta my misery!!!

    ReplyDelete