Saturday, January 24, 2009

2008 - FALL IN OXFORD

I can't take credit for any of the following photos. They were taken by Lee's friend Lily Lewis, but they are such a true representation of fall and football in Oxford I had to post them. I hope she won't mind . . .



OLE MISS AND THE GROVE




Captain Ole Miss??



Little Boy and his dog















Grove Girls





































THE OXFORD SQUARE AND ROWAN OAK


The Soldier Looks South


Emileigh's on Halloween
(Day before the Ole Miss - Auburn Game)


Coach Nutt at Emileigh's on Halloween



The Yard at Rowan Oak



Rowan Oak









Faulkner










































Dog Water Fountain






2 comments:

  1. Coach Nutt at Emileigh's on game day?!?! What the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have been corrected. Coach Nutt was at Emileigh's on Halloween. The day before the Ole Miss - Auburn Game. I have made that correction.

    ReplyDelete