Thursday, April 16, 2009

NICKY'S BIG DAY



On Wednesday, April 15, 2009, Nicky got his top braces put on. We weren't quite sure how he would react, but I was so proud of him and, frankly amazed. He was very nervous while it was happening, but he did exactly what he was instructed to do, and never complained or let out a whimper. After we were finished I expected to have to take the rest of the day off to take him home where he would want to lay around and eat ice cream, but he wanted some lunch and was ready to go back to school. He, Sallie and I had a nice, soft pasta bar lunch at the University Club,then I took him to school and I went back to work. He loves to talk about his braces, but so far he hasn't complained once. That boy is just full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment